Having the Money Talk with Clients #195123
Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents
Scroll Down to Register
This is a Beacon Hill Course-in-a-Book™ title: A self-study CE course that is based on an industry book that is popular with financial professionals.
For this Course-in-a-Book™ title, you have two purchase options:
- Purchase the "Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam" or
- Purchase the "Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book)" - please note, the e-book version is not currently available from the publisher.
(Also open the above link: Course Details, Learning Objectives, and Table of Contents.)
This course and exam are based on the book The Money Talk Every Family Needs to Have About Wealth and Their Financial Future
by Lori R. Sackler, CFP® (290 pages, 2023).
Having the "Money Talk" with Clients provides advisors with the tools to help families communicate about money matters through all of life's transitions--changes in financial circumstances, remarriage and merging families, retirement, preparing heirs, and transferring wealth.
Field of Study: Financial Planning, (NAPFA: Client Communications)
Program Level of Complexity: Overview
This course is registered with the CFP Board (Course ID #268604).
How To Register Online
1. Enter Quantity
2. Select Purchase Option
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click Begin Secure Checkout or Continue Shopping
5. If prompted, login (or Create an Account).
6. Return to "My Account" to view your online exam.
Discounts and shipping/handling, if applicable, are added during checkout
|Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam Price
|Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book) Price