Goals-Based Investing #195922
Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents
Scroll Down to Register
This is a Beacon Hill Course-in-a-Book™ title: A self-study CE course that is based on an industry book that is popular with financial professionals.
For this Course-in-a-Book™ title, you have two purchase options:
- Purchase the "Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam" or
- Purchase the "Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book)" - In this case you already own the book or you will be purchasing the e-Book from the publisher.
(Also open the above link: Course Details, Learning Objectives, and Table of Contents.)
This course and exam are based on the book Goals-Based Investing by Tony Davidow, CIMA (1st ed., 2022, McGraw-Hill Professional).
The wealth management industry has undergone a major transformation over the last decade, including increased concerns and skepticism from investors, the growth of robo-advisors, product evolution, and an evolving value proposition—in addition to geopolitical risks, increased correlation across asset classes, changing demographics, and social tensions. Concepts like “Modern Portfolio Theory” aren’t modern anymore, and even Post-Modern Portfolio Theory has become passé.
To succeed in today’s complex, uncertain world of investing, you need go beyond plain vanilla stocks, bonds, and mutual funds and embrace the latest investing tools and techniques. Goals-Based Investing is an unparalleled guide to:
- The limitations of modern portfolio theory
- Behavioral finance–overcoming biases
- The role and use of alternative investments in building better portfolios
- The growth of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) from “cheap beta” to “smart beta”
- Sustainable investing, also known as environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing
- Adopting a goals-based investing approach
- The future of wealth management
Investing products have evolved significantly over the past two decades, making it easier than ever for advisors and investors to access various segments of the market and unique asset classes.
Goals-Based Investing examines product evolution and discusses how to use these tools to achieve your goals. With this forward-looking, one-of-a-kind investing guide, you have everything you need to navigate the investing jungle, avoid landmines, and achieve your long-term goals and objectives.
Field of Study:
CFP Board: Investment Planning
Level of Complexity: Overview
This course is registered with the CFP Board.
How To Register Online
1. Enter Quantity
2. Select Purchase Option
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click Begin Secure Checkout or Continue Shopping
5. If prompted, login (or Create an Account).
6. Return to "My Account" to access your online exam.
Discounts and shipping/handling, if applicable, are added during checkout
|Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam Price
|Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book) Price