Social Security, Medicare, & Government Pensions #190823
Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents
Scroll Down to Register
This is a Beacon Hill Course-in-a-Book™ title: A self-study CE course that is based on an industry book that is popular with financial professionals.
For this Course-in-a-Book™ title, you have two purchase options:
- Purchase the "Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam" or
- Purchase the "Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book)" - If you already own the book or you will be purchasing the e-Book from the publisher and the exam-only from us.
This course was updated on 4/25/2023.
(Also open the above link: Course Details, Learning Objectives, and Table of Contents.)
This course and exam are based on the book Social Security, Medicare, and Government Pensions by Joseph Mathews (28th ed., 2023, Nolo)
This course provides a comprehensive review of Social Security retirement, disability, dependents, and survivors benefits, as well as Supplemental Security Income (SSI), veterans benefits, and government pensions. In addition, detailed and up-to-date coverage is provided on Medicare, Medicaid, and Medigap.
Field of Study: Retirement Planning
Level of Complexity: Overview
This course is registered with the CFP Board (CFP Board Course # 257144).
How To Register Online
1. Enter Quantity
2. Select Purchase Option
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click Begin Secure Checkout or Continue Shopping
5. If prompted, login (or Create an Account).
6. Return to "My Account" to view your online exam.
Discounts and shipping/handling, if applicable, are added during checkout
|Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam Price
|Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book) Price