Women and Divorce-Financial Aspects Volume II #195419
Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents
Scroll Down to Register
This is a Beacon Hill Course-in-a-Book™ title: A self-study CE course that is based on an industry book that is popular with financial professionals.
For this Course-in-a-Book™ title, you have two purchase options:
- Purchase the "Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam" or
- Purchase the "Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book)" - In this case you already own the book or you will be purchasing the e-Book from the author.
(Also open the above link: Course Details, Learning Objectives, and Table of Contents.)
This course and exam are based on the book Women and Divorce: Think Financially Not Emotionally Volume II by Jeffrey A. Landers, CDFA™, Sourced Media Books, 2015).
This course expands on Women and Divorce, Volume I (course #222013), which covers the key planning considerations for helping women establish a secure financial future for themselves and their children before, during, and after a financially complicated divorce.
Women and Divorce: Financial Aspects Volume II covers
- Preparing for divorce
- Dividing assets and debts
- Protecting assets
- Spectial topics:
- Secret funds
- Joint accounts
- Financial impacts of moving out of the marital home
- Pros and cons of filing first
- Dividing stock, stock options, and restricted stock
- Student loans
- Protecting inheritances and gifts
- Dual citizenship
Field of Study:
CFP Board: General Principles of Financial Planning
NAPFA: Financial Planning Process
IDFA: Financial Planning (Divorce)
Level of Complexity: Overview
This course is registered with the CFP Board (Course ID #222014) and the IDFA .
How To Register Online
1. Enter Quantity
2. Select Purchase Option
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click Begin Secure Checkout or Continue Shopping
5. If prompted, login (or Create an Account).
6. Return to "My Account" to view your online exam.
Discounts and shipping/handling, if applicable, are added during checkout
|Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam Price
|Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book) Price