Executor's Guide #195721
Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents
Scroll Down to Register
This is a Beacon Hill Course-in-a-Book™ title: A self-study CE course that is based on an industry book that is popular with financial professionals.
For this Course-in-a-Book™ title, you have two purchase options:
- Purchase the "Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam" or
- Purchase the "Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book)" - In this case you already own the book or you will be purchasing the e-Book from the publisher.
(Also open the above link: Course Details, Learning Objectives, and Table of Contents.)
This course was updated on 4/20/2021
This course and exam are based on the book Executor's Guide by Mary Randolph, J.D..(9th ed., 2021, Nolo).
Settle an estate or trust with this all-in-one guide for executors. The Executor's Guide will help you make progress, one step at a time, through the unfamiliar land of legal procedures and terminology. It explains how to:
- figure out who inherits property
- claim life insurance, Social Security, and other benefits
- understand a will
- determine whether or not probate is necessary
Field of Study:
CFP Board: Estate Planning
NAPFA: Estate Planning
Level of Complexity: Overview
This course is registered with the CFP Board (Course ID #245564).
How To Register Online
1. Enter Quantity
2. Select Purchase Option
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click Begin Secure Checkout or Continue Shopping
5. If prompted, login (or Create an Account).
6. Return to "My Account" to view your online exam.
Discounts and shipping/handling, if applicable, are added during checkout
|Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam Price
|Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book) Price