Natalie Choate: Planning for Retirement Benefits #111722
Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents
Scroll Down to Register
This is a Beacon Hill Course-in-a-Book™ title: A self-study CE course that is based on an industry book that is popular with financial professionals.
(Also open the above link: Course Details, Learning Objectives, and Table of Contents.)
This course and exam are based on the book Life and Death Planning for Retirement Benefits, by Natalie B. Choate, 8th edition, 2019. (Includes a study guide containing the author's latest supplement: Estate Planning for Retirement Benefits in a Post-SECURE World (December, 2021).
The book/course is a professional advisor's guide to minimum required distributions, rollovers, Roth conversions, and dozens of other tax code creations that clients must navigate if they own an IRA or participate in a qualified retirement plan. After completing this course, the advisor will be better prepared to help clients defer or reduce taxes, avoid penalties, and preserve their retirement benefits.
Field of Study: Retirement Planning, Tax Planning
Program Level of Complexity: Intermediate
This course is registered with the CFP Board (Course ID #257421).
How to Register for This Course
The book for this course is available from the author’s website. We recommend purchasing a monthly subscription to the digital version of the book, which costs $9 per month (it is cancellable any time after the first month).
1. Log in or create an account.
2. Purchase the online exam for the course: Select the "Online exam ONLY (You Have the Book)" option below, add to cart, and checkout.
3. Purchase the book for this course: Go to the "Retirement Benefits Planning" page of the author's website (www.ataxplan.com) and purchase a monthly subscription for the book (If you already have a subscription or you own a paperback copy, you only need to purchase the online exam).
Taking the Exam Online
The online exam is accessed through your account.
The exam may be started, stopped, then resumed at a later date.
The exam is "open book," it is not timed, and it may be retaken if not passed (no charge).
Results (correct, incorrect answers), and certificate appear once you pass the exam.
CFP Board credits are reported weekly, if applicable.
How To Register Online
1. Enter Quantity
2. Select Purchase Option "Online exam ONLY (You Have the Book)"
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click Begin Secure Checkout or Continue Shopping
5. If prompted, login (or Create an Account).
6. Return to "My Account" to view the study guide (author's updates) and the online exam.
Discounts,if applicable, are added during checkout
|Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book) Price