No Fight Divorce #296321
Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents
CDFA® : 5.0
Scroll Down to Register
This course was updated on 6/29/2021.
No-Fight Divorce covers what mediation is, how it works, and how to use it to take control of your divorce and work with your partner. The course covers the legal basics, providing the practitioner and his or her clients with:
- Tips on what to expect from a mediation experience, how to properly prepare for the process, and how to reach agreement in mediation;
- Checklists, questionnaires, logs, and communication techniques that help you stay organized;
- "Words That Work" that help you deflect conflict and promote understanding and compromise between you and your spouse;
- Professional guidance on how to mediate key divorce issues, including property settlements, alimony, child support and custody.
Course, Credit, Reporting, Sponsor Information
(See above: Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents)
Reporting: CFP Board and IDFA™ (CDFA®),CE credits are reported weekly, if applicable.
Course Format Options
If you purchase the "Online Book and Online Exam" option of a course, you get anytime access to the course (in PDF) and the online exam. Both can be printed.
If you purchase the "Hardcopy Book and Online Exam" option, you get online access to the course-PDF and exam, PLUS a printed copy of the course-book sent via USPS.
How To Register Online
1. Enter Quantity
2. Select Purchase Option
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click Begin Secure Checkout or Continue Shopping
5. If prompted, login (or Create an Account).
6. Return to "My Account" to view your course and online exam.
Discounts and shipping/handling, if applicable, are added during checkout
Hardcopy courses may also be purchased by phone: 800-588-7039 (Bus./EST)
|Online Book, Online Exam Price
|Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam Price