Private Wealth Management #194219
Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents
Scroll Down to Register
This is a Beacon Hill Course-in-a-Book™ title: A self-study CE course that is based on an industry book that is popular with financial professionals.
For this Course-in-a-Book™ title, you have two purchase options:
- Purchase the "Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam" or
- Purchase the "Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book)" - In this case you already own the book or you will be purchasing the e-Book (Kindle) from Amazon.
(Also open the above link: Course Details, Learning Objectives, and Table of Contents.)
This course and exam are based on the book Private Wealth Management by G. Victor Hallman and Jerry S. Rosenbloom (9th Ed., 670 pages ©2015, McGraw-Hill Education).
This course provides financial advisors with a detailed and comprehensive study of the key financial planning issues and questions facing the financial advisor. It provides the latest financial thinking and proven high return/low risk strategies in virtually every applicable area of financial planning.
Field of Study: Financial Planning (NAPFA subjects: See Course Details link, above).
Level of Complexity: Overview
This course is registered with the CFP Board (Course ID #196433).
How To Register Online
1. Enter Quantity
2. Select Purchase Option
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click Begin Secure Checkout or Continue Shopping
5. If prompted, login (or Create an Account).
6. Return to "My Account" to view your online exam.
Discounts and shipping/handling, if applicable, are added during checkout
|Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam Price
|Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book) Price
Have a Question?