Advising Clients Divorcing After 50 #195622
Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents
Scroll Down to Register
This is a Beacon Hill Course-in-a-Book™ title: A self-study CE course that is based on an industry book that is popular with financial professionals.
For this Course-in-a-Book™ title, you have two purchase options:
- Purchase the "Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam" or
- Purchase the "Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book)" - In this case you already own the book or you will be purchasing the e-Book from the publisher.
(Also open the above link for Course Details, Learning Objectives, and Table of Contents.)
This course and exam are based on the book Divorce After 50 by Janice Green, J.D. (5th e., 2022, Nolo).
This course covers the emotional and financial challenges faced by clients who divorce later in life and who can face complicated issues of blended families, health care concerns, and retirement planning.
The course addresses:
- Divorce options (including mediation and collaborative divorce)
- How to receive the best guidance from lawyers
- Dividing marital property fairly
- Retirement plan rules
- Spousal support (alimony)
- How divorce affects estate planning
- Keeping good health care through various plans, including the Affordable Care Act and Medicare
Field of Study:
CFP Board: General Principles of Financial Planning
NAPFA: Financial Planning Process
IDFA: Financial Planning (Divorce)
Level of Complexity: Overview
This course is registered with the CFP Board (Course ID #245563) and the IDFA (#105392).
How To Register Online
1. Enter Quantity
2. Select Purchase Option
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click Begin Secure Checkout or Continue Shopping
5. If prompted, login (or Create an Account).
6. Return to "My Account" to view your course and online exam.
Discounts and shipping/handling, if applicable, are added during checkout
|Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam Price
|Online Exam ONLY (You Have the Book) Price