Education Tax Benefits #291323
Course Details, Learning Objectives, Table of Contents
Scroll Down to Register
Course publication/revision date:This course was updated on 1/30/2023 (covers 2023 tax law).
This course will examine the programs, credits, deductions and federal income tax treatment of various items that affect saving for and financing an individual’s education. In so doing, it will consider:
- Qualified tuition programs;
- Coverdell education savings accounts;
- The education savings bond program;
- Federal tax credits for education;
- The federal tax treatment of scholarships, fellowships, grants and tuition reductions; and
- Deductions available for student loan interest.
Course, Credit, Sponsor Information
Open link (above): Course Details, Learning Objectives, and Table of Contents.
Author: Paul J. Winn, CLU, ChFC
Subject Area: CFP Board, NAPFA: NASBA (CPA): Taxes.
IRS: EA, OTRP: Federal Tax Law.
Course Format Options
If you purchase the "Online Book and Online Exam" option of a course, you get anytime access to the online course (in PDF) and the online exam. Both can be printed.
If you purchase the "Hardcopy Book and Online Exam" option, you get online access to the course-PDF and exam, PLUS a printed copy of the course-book, sent via USPS or UPS.
How To Register Online
1. Enter Quantity
2. Select Purchase Option
3. Click Add to Cart
4. Click Begin Secure Checkout or Continue Shopping
5. If prompted, login (or Create an Account).
6. After checking out, return to "My Account" to view your course and online exam.
Discounts and shipping/handling, if applicable, are added during checkout
Hardcopy courses may also be purchased by phone: 800-588-7039 (Bus./EST)
|Online Book, Online Exam Price
|Hardcopy Book (mailed), Online Exam Price