Beacon Hill Financial Educators self-study courses are available in print or PDF, in all subjects: ethics, financial planning, accounting, auditing, tax, estate planning, retirement planning, investments, insurance, specialized knowledge and applications.
We provide continuing professional education courses for the following licenses and certifications:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®);
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA);
- Enrolled Agent (EA);
- Tax Return Preparer (OTRP);
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA);
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA®);
- PACE (CLU ChFC).
CE, CPE Program Sponsorships:
- CFP Board CE and Ethics;
- National State Boards of Accountancy, National Registry of CPE Sponsors (QAS), and Individual State Boards of Accountancy (where applicable);
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS);
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts™ (IDFA).